Aims and Scope
Jundishapur Educational-Development Journal is a quarterly scientific-research journal that aims to reflect the breadth of work in the knowledge of researchers in the field of medical education and to communicate effectively among scholars in this field through propagating their scientific achievements electronically.
This journal contains new research, educational and applied materials in the field of medical education.
The journal reviews articles in the following main headings:
• Community-based medical science education
• Appropriate teaching methods in medical sciences
• Continuing education in medical sciences
• Evaluation of training programs
• Comparative Studies in Medical Education Worldwide
Appropriate methods of testing and measuring academic achievement in medical sciences